Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Trending: Orange

Well, it seems as though the rest of the world has finally caught up to me in terms of the color orange. For years now I have been singing its praises. After all, it has the bright/colorful/fun qualities that we all love in pink …and yet it’s not pink. Something about pink just never clicked with me; perhaps it is the quintessential “girlish-ness” of the color. Either way, I’ve always found myself leaning more towards orange’s and yellow’s my whole adult life. [I say adult life because there was that one dress for my prom….but let’s not go there] And now it seems that orange has taken over – from hair accessories, to handbags, to toes, orange is everywhere I look lately. And all I can say is, finally.  

Take a look below at some of my favorite orange things in my closet and on my shelves.
1. Ombre Handbag; 14. bestofeverythingnaples.com
2.  Burt's Bee's Lip Balm [with the wrapper ripped off, of course]; 2.99
3. Sun Kissed by Sally Hansen; 2.49
4. Head Scarf; 10. target.com

No comments:

Post a Comment