Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Road Rage

Yesterday, as I was walking through the parking lot at Target [because, really, where else would I be?], I was forced to screech to a halt [truly, my shoes actually screeched] as the car I was almost walking behind began backing up. The woman walking towards me, who was also forced to stop so the other end of the same car didn't hit her, said to me "And it begins. Holiday lights go up, and the crazies come out to play." I had never thought about it before but she's right. Why is it that during the holiday season people suddenly forget how to drive? Or maybe it's just that we all are in such a rush we notice the poor drivers more?

When I saw this video today I thought it couldn't be more perfect. How many times do you just wish you could have had the opportunity [or the chutzpah] to do this?



No comments:

Post a Comment