Friday, November 30, 2012

Blog, Inc



This week two books have been fighting for my attention. I'm in the middle of reading this, and so far, so good; I'd recommend it if you're looking for a good book but I find myself putting it aside to read Blog, Inc by Joy Deangdeelert Cho. It really is a great resource for anyone starting a blog, or hoping to take their blog to the next level - either creatively or financially. You might have noticed our makeover last week, what with our fancy new header picture and all. You [well, I] can thank Blog, Inc for that. More updates and fancy-pants upgrades to come, this book is like the best friend who knows everything there is to know about blogging and can sit down and discuss it with you whenever you wish. If only I had a friend like that...

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment