Saturday, December 29, 2012

Making A Move


So...I'm moving. When I joined the blogging world back in June I did so with relative blindness. I knew next to nothing about blogging [still true today] or what I wanted out my piece of the world wide web [no longer true]. I've made the switch over to Wordpress reluctantly - the opportunities for customizing Once is Enough to be exactly what I want it to be are endless here, but also much more intimidating. Right now, we have a new address for a new year but that's about it. Same me, same material, new address, new look. If you're coming at me new, thanks for stopping by.  If you're an old friend, thanks for following along for the next piece of this journey. Now, you can follow me, receive email alerts of new blog posts, and check out some of the amazing blogs that inspired me to do what I'm doing, all on my fancy new sidebar. Expect new features over the next few weeks [as I learn how to work them, or that they exist in the first place].

2013, I have big things planned for you

Click here [or the link at the top of this blog post] to transfer to my new site. Bookmark, favorite, and email alert over there. This site won't stay active for too much longer.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed your blog Thanks for sharing such an informative post.

    ReplyDelete