Thursday, July 26, 2012

Red Soles and a Yellow Sponge

Tuesday's trip to the city was as unexpected as it was fun. Three different family members had appointments with two different doctors [nothing serious, all is well] and some members of my family [mom and yours truly] were simply looking for an excuse to shop and go out to lunch. The doctor appointments were in the direct middle of the day, of course, so we spent the morning doing the things us grown-ups wanted to do [like this] and the afternoon hitting up the items on the kids list.

To summarize, my morning looked like this:

Notice Vince in the reflection too.
In. Heaven.

While my afternoon looked like this:



So I may not have had time to make it into Bloomie's but I have to admit, the Ferris Wheel in Toys R' Us is pretty fun. Just saying.    

No comments:

Post a Comment