Friday, October 19, 2012

Hello There

It's Friday?! Already?!

Typically, I'm counting down the minutes starting on...oh...Monday evening until the next Friday but not so much this week. You ever have a week where you hit the ground running at 7:35am Monday morning and just don't come up for air? Like, at all? That was this week for me.

I got quite a bit accomplished though, happily. And I'm looking forward to a weekend filled with relaxation: a baby shower, a dinner date with grandma, and a football game with dad and fiance on Sunday. Sadly, that football game on Sunday means I'll be a no-show at the premiere of my always inspiring cousin's pilot episode. See the information on all of that here. [Love ya, Mike. Maybe you can pick me up a copy?] Follow Mission Possible for updates on their amazing journey.

Happy Weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment