Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Lined in Silver

I was out of school last Thursday and Friday at a workshop. Between that and yesterday's no school due to Columbus Day, I found myself with an unexpected 5-day miniature vacation from my students. If you thought that gave me time to refresh, catch up on some grading, and come back today with a clear mind full of fantastic idea's, you are correct. So imagine my surprise when I caught my own mouth saying this little gem at 8:32 this morning:

"In this classroom, we do not poke people in the head. That's twice. I will not say it a third time."

The school day starts at 8:30, folks. That's two minutes prior to my above comment. Ever looking for the silver-lining I followed that statement up with a private one: looks like I found today's blog post. 

Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment