Thursday, August 23, 2012

...and many more

It's become somewhat of a tradition in my family to exchange funny, borderline inappropriate cards for birthday's, father's day, and the like. It started years ago between my dad and I and as the rest of my siblings got older they joined in as well. Below is my favorite birthday card received this past weekend as I celebrated the big 2-6. What makes it so funny is that it's from my nine year old sister. [Sorry Brother, your card is hysterical too but it got thrown away in the massive purging of wrapping paper before I could snap a pic]

 


Below are some more of my favorite pictures from a fantastic weekend with fantastic people [and no, the color scheme in the third picture was not planned at all. Great minds...]






No comments:

Post a Comment