Wednesday, August 1, 2012

FaceTime Facelift

Talk about two words I never thought I'd put together. A FaceTime facelift?

'Tis true. This article leaves me with many questions such as, how often must you FaceTime to be truly impacted by the way you look while doing it? Has no one ever taught the general population how to take a good picture? The same philosophy applies to FaceTime. Allow me the honor right now:
  
Step 1: Put the iPhone or iPad level with your face. If possibly, raise the iPhone/Pad slightly above your head. Warning: This may involve strenuous activity such as raising your arm and/or sitting down in a chair.

Step 2: Tilt your head up and slightly over to your good side [mine's my right], keeping your back straight.

Ta-da! $10,000 back in your pocket. Ya'll can thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment