Monday, August 27, 2012

Worst Haircut Ever

As I reluctantly begin what I define as the worst week of the year [the week before the start of school when you remember oh hey, I'm responsible for 50+ teenagers in seven days and I don't have a single thing prepared to tell them nor have I even looked at my classroom in over 60 days...] I was desperately looking for a pick-me-up.

Well, mission accomplished.

A father interviews his five- and three-year-old daughters after the older one gives her younger sister "the worse haircut ever". The girls are hysterical - the best is at the end when they try to rationalize the whole event with "well it was really terrible, but everyone gets to do that kinda stuff like once...or twice. Three times. Three times in every life."

Happy Monday, all.

1 comment: